- Provide strong project leadership and seamless service to clients, with exceptional communication throughout.
- Deliver confident, experienced, and skilled space planning, applying knowledge of the planning process.
- Attend regular internal and external design team meetings and assist the designers on the conceptual and technical side of the design process.
- Produce all delivery drawings and specifications to a design intent package level.
- Coordinate and oversee the project’s documentation, ensuring comments and revisions are always up to date.
- Develop detailed specifications.
- Support the Senior Management team in producing detailed project timelines with internal milestones.
- Apply strategic thinking to projects. Forecast, identify, and communicate risks and brings ideas and solutions to the table.
- A degree or equivalent in Interior Design/Interior Architecture.
- At least 4 to 5 years of experience in interior design and lead a team.
- Full proficiency using AutoCAD, Sketch up, 3D Max or any design software.