Business Analyst – Intern
As a business analyst intern, you will support our practice to deliver growth and sustainable consulting solutions to businesses.
You can expect to engage with;
- associates on client business requirements, communicate and conduct interviews with stakeholders. Additionally, you will be exposed to marketing research and data analytics
- research to perform data collection (i.e. via desktop research, scraping, social media listening, surveys, interviews and/or focus group discussions)
- the Company in preparing you for the learning and development, and coaching to consider a career in business consulting
You are also expected to be;
- Malaysian undergraduate from a reputable university with a degree in any discipline (i.e. Arts and Social Sciences, Business Administration, Marketing, Economics, Computer Science, etc.)
- self-starter, curious in learning industry development and interest in problem solving (i.e. business), and enjoy engaging with people, analysing data well in both reporting and/or oral format.
- having a good command of the English language in both written and oral
- proficient in MS office (i.e. spreadsheet, powerpoint and word), and added advantage with a
- demonstrated interest in data analytics, visualisation tools, Looker Studio, SQL and/or Big Query
- able to work in Malaysia legally
- If you are non-Malaysian, you are currently residing in Malaysia with a valid student visa