Job Summary: The Project Executive is responsible for the part of the workplace management team that directly manages short- and long-term projects. Project Executives are typically responsible for developing strategic program and project goals and monitoring program and project performance.
- Project Planning: Develop detailed project plans, including scope, objectives, timelines, budgets, resources, and risk management strategies. Collaborate with relevant stakeholders to define project deliverables, milestones, and success criteria.
- Project Execution: Lead and manage cross-functional project teams, ensuring adherence to project plans and timely completion of tasks. Monitor progress, quality, and budget utilization, and take corrective actions as needed. Facilitate effective communication and coordination among team members to optimize project outcomes.
- Stakeholder Management: Establish and maintain relationships with stakeholders, including clients, vendors, team members, and senior management. Understand stakeholder needs, expectations, and feedback, and incorporate them into project plans and deliverables. Provide regular updates and reports to stakeholders on project status, risks, and opportunities.
- Risk Management: Identify potential risks and develop strategies to mitigate them. Monitor risks throughout the project lifecycle and take proactive measures to minimize their impact. Anticipate and address any issues or challenges that may arise during project execution.
- Resource Management: Allocate and manage project resources, including personnel, budget, equipment, and materials. Optimize resource utilization and ensure that project teams have the necessary tools and support to meet project objectives.
- Project Closure: Review project outcomes against defined success criteria and obtain final acceptance from stakeholders. Prepare project closure reports, conduct project reviews, and identify lessons learned to improve future project execution. Archive project documentation and conduct post-project evaluations to assess project performance and identify areas for improvement.
- Assist Chief Marketing Office in:
- Planning and executing various special sales and marketing projects.
- Preparing slides for upcoming BOP for Agencies Leaders, leaders meeting on new project launching and planning for incentives for agents
- Participate and support as a team member in all sales and marketing activities held inside and/or outside of the company during weekends and Public Holidays as and when required;
- Gather, organize and interpret statistical information for analysis, profiling and reporting.
- Conduct market research, develop and present insightful analysis of the industry.
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Engineering, or related field (Master Degree preferred).
- Proven experience in project management, including planning, execution, monitoring, and closing of projects.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills, with the ability to manage cross-functional teams and collaborate effectively with stakeholders.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, with the ability to communicate complex information clearly and concisely to diverse audiences.
- Proficient in project management tools, techniques, and software.
- Ability to analyse and interpret data, make informed decisions, and solve problems.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Knowledge of industry best practices in project management, and ability to adapt to changing project requirements.
- Professional certifications in project management are desirable but not mandatory.
As a Project Management Executive, you will play a critical role in driving successful project outcomes and contributing to the overall success of the organization. Your leadership, communication, and organizational skills will be essential in managing complex projects and achieving project objectives within scope, time, budget, and quality constraints.