Anderes Fourdy Events is seeking a highly motivated and experienced individual to join our team as a Business Development Executive/Manager in the Professional Congress Organiser (PCO) industry. As a leading player in the field, we specialize in organizing international conferences and congresses for clients across various sectors and region.
A) Scope of work includes the following;
- Identify and prospect potential clients including associations, corporations, and academic institutions with the goal of securing new business opportunities in the PCO industry.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with existing clients ensuring client satisfaction and repeat business.
- Conduct market research and analysis to identify emerging trends, industry developments and competitor activities to inform business development strategies.
- Prepare and deliver persuasive sales presentations and proposals to prospective clients, showcasing our expertise and tailored solutions.
- Prepare bidding and pitching deck and work closely with you superior.
- Collaborate closely with internal teams including operations, marketing and finance to ensure seamless execution of projects and client satisfaction.
- Participate in industry events, conferences and congresses to network, promote our services and stay updated on industry best practices.
- Negotiate contracts and pricing agreements with clients ensuring profitability and sustainable growth.
- Track and report on sales metrics, revenue forecasts and business development activities to management.
B) You should possess the following qualities;
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing or a related field.
- Proven track record of success in business development, sales or account management preferably within the PCO industry or related fields such as event management or hospitality.
- In-depth knowledge of the Professional Congress Organiser industry including industry trends, key players and best practices.
- Strong network of contacts within the PCO industry including associations, corporate decision-makers and key influencers.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport with clients and negotiate effectively.
- Self-motivated and results-oriented, with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail with the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and reasonably good IT literacy
- Willingness to travel domestically and internationally as required.
- Can speak & write competently in English
- 5-day work week
- Individual and Company Performance Bonuses
- Flexible working hours (tad wee bit)
- A good remuneration package commensurate with your attitude and experience
- Regulatory EPF, SOCSO and EIS
- Data and Mobile Phone Line
- Average team member age is 26 years old
- Very strong team-based work culture and a proud sense of belonging
- Office creature comforts can be expected
- Casual working attire in the office (unless you are meeting clients)
- Everyone works only with MacBooks!
- You work with a company that is an ethical United Nation vendor & participant of the UN Global Compact
- Opportunity to learn from the best Malaysian Professional Congress Organiser & Event Organiser
- Looking for experience candidates
- Salary commensurate with experience