Roles and Responsibilities
– Act as the first line of support, responsible for communicating with users to understand, log, categorize and prioritize Incidents & Service Requests (SR) accurately.
– Perform investigation and diagnosis of incidents with references to existing knowledgebase/ problem management database/ list of known errors.
– Provide solutions or workarounds to users to resolve tickets within stipulated Service Level Agreement (SLA).
– Highlight and escalate recurring Incidents which are similar in nature.
– Escalate Incident and Service Request tickets which are unable to be resolved to appropriate next-level resolver group.
– Escalate Major Incidents to Team Lead.
– Escalate and highlight Incidents that are at risk of breaching SLA to Team Lead.
– Closely follow up with outstanding Incidents and Service Requests up till closure and ensure that users are informed about their ticket status.
– Maintain operation manual and related procedures.
– Maintain production issue log.
– Generate monthly SLA dashboards.
– Perform annual user recertification.
– Bachelor’s degree in IT or other relevant discipline with CGPA 3.25 and above.
– Min 2 years of related experience (fresh graduate is encouraged to apply).
– Experience using ITSM tools (i.e. Ticketing Tools) will be added advantage.
– Knowledge in investment domain and related applications will be an advantage.
– Fluent in spoken and written English is a must.
– Ability to converse in Cantonese would be preferable.
– Jira JSM
– Knowledge base software
– Microsoft Office
– Azure Fundamental Certification (Azure Data Factory) (Optional)
– Power BI (Optional)
– SLA familiarity and performance driven work culture.
– Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues.
– Good communication and presentation skills.
– Resourceful, independent and result oriented.
– A good team player and keen to learn.