Are you driven, results-oriented and a team player?
vimigo Technologies holds a strong track record with technology projects and has successfully built multiple apps and maintained it for 4 years and counting, which is used by over 500 companies. Getting a great product right is tough. It involves thoughtful choices about design, deep knowledge of the market, and making use of the right technologies.
Here at vimigo Technologies, we are a team of dedicated professionals with experience in bootstrapping a new product from the conception stage to supporting and actively monitoring one with mass adoption. It is in such a team that you learn the most, perform your best work, improve the fastest, and have the most fun.
As an Amazon Web Service (AWS) Cloud Technology Partner for the past 4 years who is also consulting, we understand the importance of aligning our philosophy with the client’s objectives. Stringent Quality Assurance Testing (QAT) and User Acceptance Testing (UAT) among other testing practices that we do are essential to our promise of quality delivery.
Our responsibilities continue beyond just developing a product. Growth and sustainability involve continuous cross-functional efforts — roadmap management, ongoing development, operational support, expert technical consulting, user acquisition, retention optimization, team-building, and more.
If this is a journey you’d like to embark on, keep reading!
About the job:
We believe in remarkable talent, enthusiasm, and creative thinking add up to great work. We’re looking for a creative thinker with excellent writing and research skills to help us elevate that work as our full-time, in-house copywriter. As a member of the creative team, our copywriter will write and edit copy for a variety of projects (including print, web, mobile, video, and social media), working closely with the accounts and design teams to brainstorm ideas, create concepts, and develop messaging. Thorough research and interviews will be required to understand vimigo’s products/services, branding, and marketing goals. The most successful copywriter will be a quick learner with a versatile writing style.
What you will do：
- Write original copy and edit content for a range of corporate marketing and communications materials
- Interpret creative briefs to develop and produce creative concepts through execution on assigned vimigo’s modules
- Research and understand the client’s needs and target audiences, through online searches, reviews of existing research, interviews with subject matter experts, and in-person meetings
- Collaborate with product team members and product owners from concept development to delivery of final produc
- Present copy concepts and final deliverables to internal team, and to client representative as needed, and participate in client pitches on occasion
- Revise copy based on internal and client feedback/direction
What you need：
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, English, communications, or related discipline
- Minimum 2-3 years professional copywriting experience with solid portfolio of work
- Exceptional writing and research skill
- Ability to work independently and with a team to meet deadlines
- Excellent organizational skill and multitasking ability
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Adobe Acrobat Pro
At vimigo Technologies, we hire people who will help us to help SMEs provide solutions and solve important issues in a company’s management, such as sales growth and overall organisation, as well as assists in the development of clear sales and marketing systems for the teams to follow and achieve their company goals.
Even if you don’t think you check off every bullet point on this list, we still encourage you to apply! We value both current experience and future potential.
- AWS Cloud Partner
- Featured in major media like Astro, Sinchew, The Star, Chinapress, Top10 CEO
- Trusted by more than 3000 SMEs all over Malaysia and expanding regionally