• Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems.
• Provide counseling on policies and procedures.
• Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process.
• Create and implement effective onboarding plans.
• Develop training and development programs.
• Assist in performance management processes.
• Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues.
• Maintain employee records (attendance, etc.) according to policy and legal requirements.
• Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance.