– Build a solid trust relationship with strategic key accounts and influence key stakeholders to deliver sales results.
– Develop a thorough understanding of strategic key account’s needs, priorities and operations.
– Able to harness available information to negotiate and optimize sales opportunities.
– Serve as the key contact point between key account and internal teams.
– Pro-actively resolve issues and problems faced by the key account to maintain trust.
– Accurate preparation and on-time submission of monthly forecast and sales reports to relevant stakeholders.
– Build and strengthen business relationships with key partners.
– Manage a team of product specialists to deliver sales results.
– Minimum qualification – Diploma/Degree.
Management working experience and exposure, either in similar premium retail or technology brands or somewhat similar/related industries.
– Relevant experience and strong interest in tech products is an added advantage.
– Strong communicator (written, oral & multi-lingual). Able to influence and motivate.
– Must be a team player and collaborator.
– Flexible and able to travel.