- Conducting in-depth, timely and critical analysis of listed companies and their underlying businesses. In addition, you need to undertake comprehensive supply chain research to gain a holistic understanding of the business beyond the numbers and to derive a company’s intrinsic value.
- Monitoring industry developments and trends and be prepared to give quick, precise opinion on a specific stock when requested.
- Interpreting data and analysis on market, economic and political events.
- Generating stock selection ideas to the Fund Managers.
- Have at least a strong Bachelor’s Degree, backed by a solid theoretical foundation in your major. While qualifications in Accountancy, Finance or Management are useful, graduates with other specialisations are encouraged to apply, as we can be pretty open-minded.
- Apart from strong business analytical skills, you must also possess excellent written and spoken communication skills – fluency in Mandarin would be a huge asset.
- You thrive on challenge, can cope with tight deadlines, and have an outgoing and strong personality that can take on setbacks.
- All Equity Analysts will need to obtain the necessary regulatory licenses.