Widebed is the pioneer vacation rental host and concierge services in Malaysia since 2011 on track to conquering Southeast Asia.
We help property owners in major cities generate and maximise Short-term rental income with zero stress by taking care of the full process of 24/7 hosting and concierge services. Our vision is to becoming the preferred Short-Stay Brand in Southeast Asia.
• Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Finance & Accountancy
• Required Skill(s): Microsoft Excel, Word, SQL Account Software, Auto Count System, MS Excel & SST
• At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Proficient in English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin
• Strong logic, good writing and report writing ability
• Knowledge in financial cash management
• Strong sense of responsibility, good at research, good professionalism and execution, strong communication skill, independently and good team work awareness.
• Handle full set of accounts
• Perform daily accounts operation task
• Manage utilities payment
• Generate rental statements
• Reconciling daily, monthly and yearly transaction and payment process for Account Payable and Account Receivable by verifying documentation
• To prepare management report
• Liaise with external parties (Auditors, Tax Agent & Company Secretary)
• Submission of SST and Tourism Tax (TTx)
• To prepare Monthly Rental Income Statement
• Liaise with related departments to co-ordinate on accounting matters
• To undertake any ad hoc assignments as and when required by the manager
For interested applicants kindly send us your CV to