- Handling travel agents by conducting regular visits to build rapport in a professional and timely manner.
- Support agents with enquiries, product update, new promotions and handle tour MICE enquiries.
- Identify new agent to build potential new market segment for RWG and Awana hotels.
- Promote Genting SkyWorlds Theme Park, F&B and encourage bulk purchase.
- Assist team members / coordinate function, conduct familiarization trips as and when required.
- Conduct market research within the industry and competitors sales activity.
- Candidate must possess or currently perusing a Degree in Hospitality Management, Events Planning, Business Studies or equivalent.
- Possesses CGPA 3.0.
- Minimum ; experience in the relevant industry, hotel / F&B / MICE / events / tourism will be added advantage.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Must be MS Office proficient – use of Powerpoint, MS Word and Excel.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Willingness to travel as needed.