During the internship period, you will be exposed to these areas:
- Assist in daily Human Resources operation and administration tasks for Malaysia and regional offices.
- Handling and coordinating of Human Resources documentation in confidentiality ways.
- Maintain Human Resources records by recording new hires, transfer, termination, changes in job classifications, merit increases; tracking vacation, sick and personal time.
- Sourcing and shortlisting candidates using various channels, including online databases, head hunting, advertising, placement consultant and other methods.
- Handling interview arrangement and schedule.
- Conducting background screening and reference check for candidates.
- Maintain a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need.
- Assist in preparing and compiling employment documents.
- Assist in HR administrative activities around new hires orientation and integration process.
- Up-keeping departmental files and database.
- Generating various department reports.
- Prepare new staff announcement monthly.
- Handling insurance application for new staffs and coordinating staff medical claims.
- Coordinating transfer of documents among regional offices.
- To assist in preparing management report and maintaining employee records.
- To assist in Leaning and Development such as sourcing, registration, applying HRDF etc.
- Assist in any other ad-hoc task as required.