As a Business Development Manager, you are responsible for ensuring the achievement and continual growth of any channel’s sales and profit objectives to support HRMS Payroll and Accounting software.
Why work with Info-Tech Systems Integrators (M) Sdn Bhd?
You will have the opportunity to climb the corporate ladder in the future.
Special granted leaves: Compassionate Leave, Marriage Leave
Additional Benefits: Flexi Benefit Entitlement, Mileage Claim, Laptop provided for business use, Petrol and Tol Claim and etc.
Easy accessible to all nearby public transportation, including MRT, LRT, Monorail, and KTM.
Main Responsibilities :
- With a primary focus on early and high growth in HR payroll system to all business clients, you are in charge of maximizing outbound activity and owning the sales process from obtaining leads from our sales admin and prospecting through onboarding.
- Responsible for providing presales technical / functional support to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction with minimal supervision.
- Responsible for achieving monthly and yearly sales KPI that have been assigned by the company.
- Research, Identify and Prospect New Business Opportunities to build up the sales pipeline.
- Submit sales reports to Management in a timely and orderly manner.
- Participate in trade fairs, exhibitions, or conferences on behalf of the company to promote INFO-TECH Cloud HRMS solutions.
- Target and influence new customers to use Info-Tech range of products.
- Any other ad hoc duties as assigned from your Management.
Main Requirements :
- The applicant must possess at least Diploma or Degree in any field.
- Good communication skills and able to speak fluent English and Bahasa Melayu.
- The applicant must be fluent in Mandarin as the role requires the applicant to deal with Mandarin speaking clients in Malaysia.
- At least 3-4 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Possess basic knowledge of Government statutory in Malaysia such as EPF, Employment Act, and Socso is an added advantage for this position.
- The applicant must have experience engaging with HRMS Payroll/ Accounting software.
- Good relationship building and networking with clients.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Willing to travel around regional hub to continuously grow the business.
- Must possess your own transport to meet clients on site if necessary.