- Play an active role in the following aspects: Java EE web application development; maintenance and
support of current projects.
- Customizing and maintaining existing web applications.
- To work closely with the project team in the areas of design, requirement gathering,
implementation, coding and testing.
- To ensure all source codes are bug free, optimized, written and documented in compliance to
- Must be able to contribute as a team member in terms of providing input during the design phase;
engage in discussion actively to resolve bottlenecks in the development process.
- To ensure timely project delivery.
Qualification & Experience Requirements:
- At least a Diploma/ Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Good to have related working experiences. – for experience applicants
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply. – for fresh graduates’ applicants
Requirements & Technology stacks:
- Knowledge in Java (JDK 1.7 and above) especially in JEE (JEE2 and above) technological stack.
- Experience in building web applications.
- Knowledge in using Source Control system (SVN, GIT, Mercurial)
- Familiar with using project management and build tools such as Apache Ant, Apache Maven, Gradle
- Experience with using modern Java IDE for development such as Eclipse IDE, NetBeans IDE
- Experience in using popular open source frameworks such as Struts, Spring, Hibernate (ORM)
- Experience developing test cases with the JUnit framework, TestNG, Selenium, JMeter
- Experience with Java EE application servers such as JBoss AS, Apache Tomcat,
- Experience in using RDBMS (Oracle, MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server)
- Must be able to produce software and project related documentation such as test scripts, UML diagrams (which includes Use Case Diagrams, Activity Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, Class Diagrams, Entity Relationship Diagrams), testing results, migration checklists, development guides, release notes, troubleshooting guides, training documents, configuration documents