- To execute corrective and preventive maintenance activities as schedule plan.
- To record and reduce machine breakdown time.
- Involve in new machinery installation, and work together with vendor as necessary.
- To work safely in accordance with OSHA requirement.
- To raise Purchase Requisition with detail specification of parts or services.
- Other adhoc tasks as and when required.
- Good verbal and written skills in Mandarin, Malay, and English.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in Mechanical/Electrical/Mechatronic Engineering.
- Willing to work in Meru Klang, Selangor.
- Fresh graduates are welcome.