- Age 21 and above.
- Candidate must possess at least a diploma, fresh graduates are encourage to apply.
- Assist in negotiations with Suppliers to obtain best price, terms and warranty.
- Previous experience working in an administrative role within an office environment desirable.
- Professional, confident and courteous phone manner.
- Excellent communicator at all levels, good at building relationships.
- Capability to use initiative, aptitude to recognise and respond to problems.
- Good organisational and time management skills.
- Numerate, accurate with the ability to meet deadlines and targets.
- Working with purchasing manager to run the department and liase with store staff to compare deliveries with purchase orders.
- Signing and reviewing purchasing agreements with vendors, monitoring their performance and renegotiating contracts.
- Managing administrative part of purchasing and Ad hoc duties as required within the department, take dictation and minutes and accurately enter data.
- Provides high-level clerical support to staffs at a company and produce reports, presentations and briefs.
- Able to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
Additional requirements :
- Must be fluent in English (spoken & written).
- Software knowledge i.e. MS Excel, Word & others.
- Salary range depending on qualifications & experinces.