1. Able to communicate in Mandarin to liaise with China/Taiwan supplier.
2. Undertake to improve and monitor vendors’ performance in terms of pricing, delivery, quality and service.
3. Coordinate and liaise with internal and external stakeholders for daily operation.
4. To maintain systematic and comprehensive records of the purchasing activities, as per ISO requirements.
5. Processes purchasing related information for the purpose of updating and distributing information.
6. To ensure all items purchased are right part at right cost and sellable to maximize profit and market share.
7. Reduce on hand stocks level of non-moving items.
8. Able to handle stocks replenishments & marketing promotion plan.
9. Market intelligent (MI) evaluation is submitted accurately to increase new items for support sales growth.
10. Ensure purchasing activities are complying to ISO requirements and within departmental objective.
11. Periodic report is updated accurately and submitted on time.