- Implement effective sourcing, screening and interviewing techniques.
- Measure employee retention and turnover rates.
- Plan and organize in-house events for employee as part of the employees’ satisfaction progammes
- Assess training needs and coordinate learning and development initiatives for all employees.
- Design compensation and benefits packages.
- Coordinate in the performance review procedures (e.g. quarterly/annual evaluations).
- Monitor HR department’s budget.
- Act as the point of contact regarding labour legislation issues.
- Create and run referral bonus programs.
- Review current HR technology and recommend effective software.
- Oversee daily operations of the HR department.
- Proven work experience as an HR Assistance, HR Executive or similar role.
- Familiarity with full-cycle recruiting. (optional)
- Strong knowledge of labour legislation (particularly employment contracts, employee leaves and insurance). (optional)
- Excellent communication skills.
- Possess at least Bachelor’s Degree / Post Graduate Diploma / Professional
- Degree in Human Resources Management / Psychology or equivalent