In This Role You Will:
- Your mission is to define the future of Setel. It’s a huge challenge, but an exciting one. You’ll figure out how we can revolutionise and deliver a new retail experience of customers at a petrol station and beyond.
- You’ll lead by example – not only will you drive priorities forward directly with engineers/QAs, but we’d love it if you could help other departments in delighting the customer. This means understanding their potential and providing insights and data where necessary. As we are a data-focused company, it helps to know what makes each of the teams tick to make sure they are focusing on the proper KPIs.
- Communication and inspiration – you’ll be responsible for understanding the why and how of the product so you can communicate the Setel story to anyone – from engineers to their grandmother.
You’re a great fit if you have:
- You have 3+ years of experience in product management.
- You’re a creative product thinker who loves collaborating across the company with engineering, operations, marketing, design, and sales.
- You’re motivated by the chance to improve the lives of our customers, and deliver them a delightfully seamless experience in petrol stations and beyond.
- You excel in defining requirements and criteria to clarify expected outcomes on what needs to be designed or built to deliver customer needs.
- You do whatever it takes to make your product and team successful, no matter how big or small the issue may be.
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills with a talent for building empathy for user problems.
- You have experience managing technical software products from kick-off to ship.
- You thrive in a collaborative environment involving different stakeholders and subject matter experts and can turn incomplete, conflicting, or ambiguous inputs into solid action plans.
- Beyond just shipping new products, you obsess about continuous product improvement and can optimize for shipping a portfolio of small, medium, and large releases.
- You had experience building technology software or mobile apps for payments, retail, IoT, gamification or advertising.
- You had experience as a software engineer.