The Translator’s main responsibility is to translate investment and non-investment related contents and materials from English to Chinese and vice versa.
- A strong Bachelor’s degree in English, Chinese, Journalism, Translation, Finance, Management, Economics, or equivalent.
- Excellent command of English and Chinese is essential.
- Strong interest in investment related and current affairs.
- Able to meet tight deadlines.
- Commitment, integrity, resourcefulness, meticulous and detail-oriented.
- For the right person, opportunities for career growth can be uniquely exciting.
- RM 1500