We Elevate… You
Join Schindler and help us elevate our world: Use your skills to allow megacities to grow. With our elevators and escalators, we keep the urban world moving
Since 1874 Schindler has been a Citymaker with proud reputation for elevating not only buildings, but the well-being of everyone who lives and works in them. People, passion, and innovation are the pillars of our success
Jardine Schindler Group ). JSG is specialized in design, engineer, install, maintain and modernize elevators, escalators and moving walkways in Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Taiwan, Vietnam, the Philippines, Macau, Myanmar, Brunei and Cambodia. On average, 100 million people throughout the Asia Pacific regions will be transported by equipment supplied and maintained by JSG on any given day.
Join us as a
Analyst, Accounts Receivable
We Elevate… Your Responsibilities
- Assist in implementing the cash application in the designated country from collections
- Assist in set up/ administration and provide advice to internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage and clear AR activities including but not limited to collection from customer, intercompany receivable billing/ backcharge and credit note issuance on daily basisr
- Work together with CCR to resolve un-applied receipts/ dispute on timely basis
- Initiate, propose and implement process improvement in BSC AR activities.
- Actively participate in designing and developing standard operating procedure and working instruction for each process in AR activities.
- Ensure smooth transition between OC AR and BSC AR, to communicate properly to the relevant parties on the transition scope and the retained scope, and to document local variations by OC.
- Prepare and maintain relevant reports and KPIs on fixed interval
Guide, transfer OC knowledge and provide on-the-job trainings to the team members.
- Involve in other ad hoc sub-projects
We Elevate… Your Best Self
- 1 to 3 years of handling shared service (operation), back office functions activities
- Has experienced in SAP system
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Demonstrate adaptability and learning
- Mandarin Speaker will be added advantage as need to handle the language country
- Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply
Can You Elevate Us?