What You’ll Do:
- Provide service engineering eg installation, technical and maintenance support services.
- To provide on-site support to customers including troubleshooting, breakdown calls and resolve their area of concern.
- Register and response to all user requests/ enquiries and perform level 1 support.
- Perform troubleshooting for desktop hardware and software applications.
- Perform troubleshooting and resolve network and server issues
- Other task assigned on a daily basis.
- Candidate must be currently studying a Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree in equivalent academic background.
- Good hands-on skills, excellent analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Able to work collaboratively with others.
- Good personality, positive mindset and independent