We are a group of people who believe in technology. Our vision is to make hotelier works easier through the adoption of technology.
Softinn builds the next-generation hotel management system for hotels. Here’s a one-minute video about our products. It includes:
Hotel property management system (PMS),
Hotel booking engine,
Hotel channel manager,
Hotel self-check-in kiosk.
We don’t see marketing and sales as a job to force a purchase, BUT rather we see marketing and sales as a job to help customers discover the best options (which, in some instances, might not be our products) and to help facilitate a purchase.
Working at Softinn as Digital Marketing Executive means you will work on B2B lead generation. You implement acquisition funnels to get more qualified hotel leads for the sales team.
- Generate sales leads and drive brand awareness.
- Work in a team to run marketing campaigns (e.g. video marketing, content marketing, webinars, etc).
- Create compelling video content (plan, script, act, shoot, edit) and promote video content to drive awareness. Video content includes product demos, explainer videos,
- customer testimonials, case studies, and thought leadership content.
- Manage the budget and performance of digital marketing campaigns. Work closely with other departments, including sales, product, and business, to ensure the marketing campaign aligns with overall business objectives.
- On top of sales leads, you will work closely with the hotels to increase hotel bookings.
- Passionate about B2B digital marketing.
- Passionate about hotel technology (software, system and hotel industry).
- Has experience creating content that educates potential customers about the SaaS product, addresses pain points, and provides solutions.
- Has video production skills.
- Speaking publicly at interviews and presentations. Good storyteller.
- Possess strong digital media skills and be familiar with updated design and video tools such as Canva, Filmora, Capcut, etc.
Not Mandatory but BONUS if:
- Graphic design
- Public relations (PR) experience
- Familiar with HubSpot
- Familiar with Google Analytics
Report to Work options:
- Melaka branch
You Should Join if:
- You enjoy producing video content and PR (public-relations).
- You seek a more casual working culture that encourages creativity.
- You believe a better product helps improve efficiency and bring smiles to hoteliers.
You should NOT join if:
- You don’t enjoy learning new skills.
- You hate speaking publicly.
- You prefer to work in a B2C company.
- RM 2,000 to RM 3,500
NOTE: State your expected salary if you have more than 3 years of working experience in related roles.
- Medical insurance coverage
- Monthly Outings
- Free Flow of Snacks
- RM 150 worth of promo codes to book on LetsGoHoliday.my
- Casual dress code
- Monthly Potluck Party
- Production-ready laptop
- Attractive performance allowance
Additional Perks for Your Role:
- HubSpot CRM Licenses (Sales Pro + Marketing Hub Pro)
- HubSpot CRM Certification (Certificate with your name on if you pass the test)