Softinn is a hotel technology company.
Our mission is to make hoteliers a one-minute video about our products.
We’re selling to forward-looking hoteliers in South East Asia. Most of our customers are in Malaysia, and some are from the Philippines, Indonesia and Thailand.
Softinn builds business software, kiosk and e-commerce solution for hotels. Hoteliers use our products to run their businesses and operation. On average, 200 users interact with our products per minute.
Our internship for Website Developer & Product Marketing is meant for those with basic HTML programming skills who want to pursue a career in web design or digital marketing.
This position is suitable for students who are studying computer science.
- Create and maintain Softinn’s official website.
- Design, implement, and iterate on webpages (homepage, landing pages, etc.) that are SEO friendly.
- Collaborate with our marketing and design team.
- Brainstorm and implement technical digital marketing strategies.
- Implement digital marketing campaigns (e.g. Landing Pages, SEO, Ads Tracking, etc).
- Currently pursuing a Diploma or Bachelor’s in Information Technology or a related technical field
- Reasonable foundation in algorithms and analytical skills
- Proficient in English, written and spoken
- Ability to communicate clearly with team members
- The minimum internship duration is 3 months, preferably more than 4 months
Not Mandatory, but BONUS if:
- Familiar with Figma, Google Analytics, and Canva.
- You have experience creating beautiful websites
- Understand digital marketing
Report to Work options:
- Work Remotely
You Should Join if you:
- Enjoy building a website that sells.
- A strong believer that a better product helps improve efficiency and bring smiles to hoteliers.
- Not afraid to ask questions.
- Not afraid to find solutions on your own or to seek help from others.
- Looking for a more casual working culture
You should NOT join if you:
- Plan NOT to learn about Google Analytics and SEO.
- Plan to pursue pure programming as a career. We have another internship for those who prefer pure programming (without the need to learn digital marketing and design).
1. New Intern to Softinn: RM500 per month
; RM 800 per month
- Monthly Outings
- Free Flow of Snacks
Additional Perks for Your Role:
- Pluralsight Subscription
- Hubspot CRM Licenses (Marketing Hub Pro)
- Hubspot CRM and HubL Programming Certification (Certificate with your name on if you pass the test)
Any contributions to our open-source initiative are one of the best ways to get our attention.