Are you driven, results-oriented and a team player?
vimigo Technologies holds a strong track record with technology projects and has successfully built multiple apps and maintained it for 4 years and counting, which is used by over 500 companies. Getting a great product right is tough. It involves thoughtful choices about design, deep knowledge of the market, and making use of the right technologies.
Here at vimigo Technologies, we are a team of dedicated professionals with experience in bootstrapping a new product from the conception stage to supporting and actively monitoring one with mass adoption. It is in such a team that you learn the most, perform your best work, improve the fastest, and have the most fun.
As an Amazon Web Service (AWS) Cloud Technology Partner for the past 4 years who is also consulting, we understand the importance of aligning our philosophy with the client’s objectives. Stringent Quality Assurance Testing (QAT) and User Acceptance Testing (UAT) among other testing practices that we do are essential to our promise of quality delivery
Our responsibilities continue beyond just developing a product. Growth and sustainability involve continuous cross-functional efforts — roadmap management, ongoing development, operational support, expert technical consulting, user acquisition, retention optimization, team-building, and more.
If this is a journey you’d like to embark on, keep reading!
About the Job:
We are looking for experienced talents in the area of web platforms, web architectures, coding standards, databases, AI technology and mobile apps. Multiple vacancies are available including Front-end, Back-end, Mobile (Flutter) or Full-stack.
In this position you will:
- Be involved in our product development, maintenance, and support of our own products, consisting of web and mobile applications.
- Work closely with external/internal team in the areas of design requirements, sprints, coding, testing and deployments.
- Ensure all the source codes are optimized, written and documented in compliance according to the company’s quality assurance standard.
- Be a part of a vibrant team that works on innovative and exciting projects!
What you will need:
- Minimum 3 years related working experience.
- Possess excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Familiar with SME businesses/entrepreneurs will be a bonus to the projects.
- Good understanding of Internet technology, standard and n-tier architecture, and OOP.
- Open-minded to new solutions, forward-thinking and strong ability to adapt.
- Must have a strong passion for programming and research new technologies.