- Provide support to the Head of Strategic Partnership in identifying collaborations & opportunities including cross industrial sectors in Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam & Singapore.
- Negotiation & stakeholder management with key partners.
- Hands-on involvement with NGOs in various aspects including LGBTQ community.
- Initiate development and establishment of new partnerships in retail, e-commerce and digital platforms.
- Able to work closely inter departments with designers, and business development.
Management of overall social media accounts.
- Development and execution of new campaigns & events.
- Candidate must possess at least a degree – no specific specialization.
- Minimum 1-2 years experience.
- Strong communication & soft skills.
- Able to travel for roadshows, campaigns and events (please note during roadshows high possibility to be working till late hours for setting up and prepping etc).
- Applicants must be willing to work in Port Klang, Selangor.