· Identify sales and new business opportunities to secure new customers.
· Continuously engage with existing customers and maintain a high level of sales achievement.
· Develop and follow up on all sales lead to achieve sales target/quotas, this include presenting ideas to potential clients, negotiating, listening to their wishes and concerns and closing deals.
· Advertise, attend to inquiries or complaints, recommend solutions and provide support to customers as and when required.
· Gain a clear understanding of customers’ businesses and requirements to identify best market opportunities and trends
· Keep abreast on the market trends, opportunities and threats, including competitions, and contribute positively through relevant initiatives e.g. market feedback from customers, marketing campaigns etc.
· Collaborate internally with marketing team to create compelling sales pitch, prepare sales and marketing materials, and execute marketing initiatives
· Collate data & produce reports for tracking and review purposes as and when required.
· Perform any other ad-hoc tasks / duties as and when required.
– Preferably Fresh Graduates or Junior Executives with exposure in sales & marketing industry, shipping/logistics industry, banking industry or fintech/remittance industry.
– Applicants should be Malaysian citizens.
– Willing to work in Bandar Sunway.
Interested candidates may apply online. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified by our HR Department.