1. Plan, supervise, lead and implement the audit and risk initiatives outlined in the Plan and Road Map.
2. Lead and guide the teams to analyse and produce statistical information on risk and opportunity for dashboard reporting to Management, Audit, Risk and Compliance Committee and Board of Directors as well
3. Develop audit and risk programs and execute risk-based audit
4. Examine and evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of the organization’s governance, risk management, and internal processes
5. Evaluate operations or programs to ascertain whether results are consistent with established objectives and goals and whether the operations or programs are being carried out as planned
6. Maintaining customer relations with Manufacturing, Site Environmental Health and Safety, Occupational Health and other customers as appropriate
7. Execute risk assessment procedures and assist in development of the Internal Audit Plan
8. Perform consulting and advisory services related to governance, risk management and control as appropriate for the organization
9. Performing a set of diversified technical and managerial duties including health and safety communications, reinforcing Living in an Injury-Free Environment, and working closely with factory managers on providing a good health services
10. Ensuring Health Management Systems are intact through auditing and provides a report of findings and/or recommendations for improvement
11. Preparing and updating rules, standards, programs, policies, and procedures to promote a conducive safety and healthy working environment to employees.
12. Assisting management in educating employees on practices, precautions, and procedures, promotions
13. Interpreting and recommending actions to ensure compliance with Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) regulations and company guidelines.
14. Maintaining customer relations with Manufacturing, Site Environmental Health and Safety, Occupational Health and other customers as appropriate
15. Managing the entire Health Management including communicable diseases, occupational diseases and poisoning through medical surveillance program
16. Direct liaison officer with health-related Government Agencies such as Ministry of Health, District Health Offices, Hospitals, Clinics,
1. Plan, train and execute health management program
2. Coordinate and take control of emergency situation without external interference
3. Plan and Approve Subordinate leave
4. Plan and Coordinate overtime when require
1. Degree in Engineering Chemical or Mechanical / Science / Health/ Occupational Health
& ISO , RBA, Customers Audit
3. Registered Safety and Health Officer with Dept. of Occupational Safety and Health
4. Registered Radiation Protection Officer with Atomic Energy Licensing Board
Minimum 5 years (Degree holder) in chemical processes or industry or oil and gas.
Key Skills/ Knowledges/ Attributes:
1. Strong English verbal/written communications skills along with demonstrated organizational and leadership skills working in a highly matrix environment
2. Enthusiastic, self-motivated, and outgoing team leader with strong motivational skills
3. Skillset of an auditor, familiar and able to understand the standard and scope of audits.
4. Ability to immediately understand processes and firm in decision making.