• Build strong working relationships with customer and in-house development teams to ensure complete and transparent communication and support.
• Coordinate activities to evaluate and resolve sometimes technically challenging engineering and quality-related issue encountered in assigned area of the customer’s facility.
• Control clean cut-offs throughout and ensure containment is managed while on-going corrective actions are implemented.
• Assist with new product introduction, representing the customer and support and manage pre-production trial runs and first off sample approvals.
• Manage and coordinate customer PPM (Parts per Million), cost recovery and supplier warranty indicators.
• Conduct benchmarking studies to determine best practices/designs and future trends.
• Verbal and/or written translation from Korean or Mandarin to English and Malay language and vice versa.
• Fluent in Korean, Mandarin, English and Malay language both read and write.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Computer literate (MS Outlook, MS Office application).
• Being supportive and always demonstrating a positive attitude.