- Monitor, measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI) on a daily, weekly, biweekly and monthly basis.
- Responsible for region online commerce marketing and sales strategies.
- Report E-Commerce Website Traffic & Social Media Analytics.
- Optimize campaigns daily by adjusting bidding strategies, AB Testing, and finding new keywords or audiences and work closely with the internal team to improve website SEO.
- Work closely and brainstorm with internal teams to execute digital campaigns and come up with out-of-box digital marketing campaigns.
- Responsible in research, strategize, plan, and execute social media campaigns on platforms to achieve qualitative and quantitative marketing goals.
- Oversee the development and copywriting of online marketing contents or collateral.
- Manage and work closely with brand ambassador, influencer and partner.
- Diploma or bachelor’s degree in marketing / Mass Communication / Advertising / Public Relations / Event Management / Brand Management / Creative / Design.
- Preferably 2 years of Digital Marketing Management experience.
- Self-starter, positive learning attitude and a team player.
- Results driven, constantly exceed targets and objectives and improve processes.
- High attention to detail with excellent follow-through, strong sense of ownership and accountability for assigned projects and tasks.