As Application Management Services (AMS) Consultant, you will be responsible for the day-to-day maintenance of the application systems in operation, including tasks related to identifying and troubleshooting application issues. Resolve errors or issues to meet the expectation of the business users within the SLA defined. Ensure changes to business systems are well tested and documented before deployment or implementation. You will also be the primary contact point with business users and act as liaison to work with internal/external IT support teams.
- Responsible for providing end-to-end application support to business units by working closely with internal/external IT support teams.
- Identify improvement to address recurring issues to ensure issues are not repeated.
- Maintain strong understanding on the business process and system functionalities.
- Proactively identify potential issues and risks. Work with relevant parties to resolve them, or escalate them to the project/application management team.
- To conduct application system training to clients when required.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge and understanding of the organization SOP and adheres to all organizational standards.
- Able to respond to critical and urgent application service interruption even after office hours.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in IT or its equivalent.
- A minimum of 2 years working experience with a combination of hands-on implementation support, business process analysis.
- Strong command of the English and comfortable with process/functional documentation.
- Self-motivated with attention to detail.
- Organizes own workload, sets priorities and works within deadlines. Strong time management and multi-tasking skill.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skill.
- Excellent organization, communication and interpersonal skill.
- Professional certification in ITIL and experience in automotive industry is an added advantage.
* Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.