As an Admin/Operations Executive, you will perform secretarial duties to the Chief Executive Officer and responsible for office administration for the company.
- Conduct initial and ongoing due diligence analysis of investment opportunities, ad hoc and routine research on investment related topics.
- Conduct the periodic delivery and review of aggregated information via data entry & automation (scorecards, performance reporting, summaries).
- Work closely with other transactional services team members and the team to support new initiatives.
- Provide support in the review of external service providers including fund administrators, law firms, auditors, compliance consultants and prime brokers.
- Develop a professional network and relationships with firm, client and target professionals.
- Book and arrange travel, transport, and accommodation.
- Type, compile, and prepare reports, presentations, and correspondence.
- Manage databases and filing systems.
- Implement and maintain administrative processes, procedures, and systems.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders, including but not limited to staff, suppliers, and clients, for professional duty purposes.
- Collate and file expenses of CEO
- Process director claims, customer receipting
- Assist with human resource engagements and L&D planning and execution
- Ensure completeness of all hires’ information and documentation (e.g. employment forms and contact information)
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and multi-tasking
Building Management and Operation:
- Ensure that our event space is all prepped and assist with event logistics.
- Ensure all building-specific forms are up to date.
- Fresh graduate or Undergoing Degree in in relevant business discipline; Management, Analytics, Finance, Economics, Statistics, Engineering, Mathematics, Business or equivalent.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and Mandarin, additional languages not mentioned will be considered favourable.
- Has experience working/studying in China is a plus.
- Ability to deal with sensitive information with discretion and to maintain confidentiality with proven work.
- Proficient in basic computer skills and Microsoft Office Suite.
- A highly energized individual that enjoys interacting with people from all walks of life
- Resourceful and adaptive to changes and uncertainties
- A strong sense of urgency responsibility, accountability, commitment and curiosity
- A team player with a positive attitude, able to work under pressure, comfortable with dealing with time-sensitive tasks and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for entrepreneurial communities and a understanding of coworking and TusStar’s values
- Enthusiastic about learning and working in a team
- Multitasking skills and outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate dependability, responsibility, integrity, accountability, work ethic, self-awareness and compassion.