Teachers are to uphold good character and perform the following responsibilities:
- Plan and deliver lessons that provide active learning experiences and build the 21st century skills.
- Assess students effectively through formative (including AfL) and summative assessment.
- Provide pastoral care and build student’s character.
- Contribute to department and school wide activities.
- Communicate effectively to all stakeholders including parents.
All applicants are welcomed if they meet the requirements below:
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant subject areas.
- ICT competencies to deliver teaching and learning resources.
- Proficient in both spoken and written English.
- Ability to teach using active learning methodologies to promote student-centered learning.
- For senior roles, 2 years of relevant teaching experiences is preferred.
- Passionate about teaching