Fresh Graduate Program:
Fresh Graduate Program hiring in Huawei Malaysia is ongoing. This program offers outstanding local talents fixed-term contracts for an accelerated career, to boost their career while participating in multiple countries’ ICT development.
We will interview and hire fresh graduates and undergraduates who are completing their degrees in the years . You may be completing your study in a few more months, apply and secure your career at Huawei in advance.
1. Fresh Graduates looking for their first employment, both local-based and overseas-based.
and wish to join the teams with a global development platform.
Interview Schedule: Video Interview Ongoing
- Involves in enhancing and maintaining the performance of RF/wireless networks, by attending to site for testing, troubleshooting, calibration, etc.
- Collaborating with vendors and contractors on the implementation and deployment of the network.
- Performs network planning to meet coverage and capacity requirements with specified quality of service and traffic demand.
- Performs network optimization to improve the operation of the network for better utilization of available infrastructure and network resources.
- Involves in providing wireless coverage & capacity and in-building dimensioning, performance mentoring, site engineering and network audit.
- Posses knowledge in Radio Access Network (BSC/RNC and NodeB/eNodeB) and Wireless Network (LTE, UMTS, GSM).
- Excellent team spirit with outstanding communications and interpersonal skills in dealing with multiple vendors and contractors.
- Strong problem solving & analytic skills, able to handle and solve issues independently.
- Strong knowledge in programming (c++, phyton, etc.).
- Required Degree in Engineering & IT related background or equivalent (HCIE/HCIP/HCIA certificate holder are preferable)
*Positions are offered by Huawei or Huawei’s Service Provider.