We are looking for a highly motivated mobile app & website developer to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible to assists senior developer to test and enhance the under-development mobile apps and websites. Candidate will have a chance to involved in every stage of software development life cycle (SDLC) from designing, integrating, testing, and implementing.
- Design mobile app front-end (UI) by using React Native.
- Design website front-end (UI) by using React or .Net Core.
- Identify system bugs and propose solution to solve the bugs.
- Assist senior developer to debug some minor problem.
- Assist senior developer to R&D useful React Native libraries.
- Preparing test script for different test scenarios.
- Performing positive test and negative test to different test scenarios.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineer or equivalent related field.
- Desirable skill(s): React Native, Objective-C/Swift, Microsoft Word (documentation skill).
- Candidate familiar with mobile development frameworks such as React Native, Xamarin, Flutter or
- familiar with mobile app development tools such as Android Studio, Xcode will be an added advantage.
- Candidate must be able to read and write in English.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Solid team player with a positive attitude to learning and executing.
- Fresh graduates or under-graduate candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Candidates must be Malaysian citizen.
- Basic allowance RM800 to RM1,000.
- 2.5 working days.
- Casual working environment.
- Exposure to technology such as BLE, AI (GPT bot), GPS tracking, etc.
- Well performed intern will be awarded with permanent position (Junior Software Engineer).